<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://mybigfatgrainfreelife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My BIG FAT Grain Free Life: I'd Like to Thank the Academy....

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I'd Like to Thank the Academy....


Ok, so forgive the title of this post, but you can take the girl out the Thespian Club, but you can't take the Thespian Club out of the girl...

An amazing fellow blogger, Allie, of Souper Douper SCDer, has just graciously chosen me for the Liebster Blog Award! 

I don't think I've ever gotten an award before.  Wait!  I take that back!  In my pre-grain-free days I won a pie contest at church and was named reigning "Pie Queen".  (A probable self-title, but I did show up next year in a tiara and sash that humbly exhibited this title in silver glitter.  True story.)

Anyhoo, the Liebster Blog Award is bestowed upon bloggers who have less than 200 followers in the hopes of broadening their audiences.  The nominees, should they choose to accept (but who wouldn't?), then nominate five other bloggers.  What a nice way to spread bloggy cheer and encourage support between fellow bloggers.  AND, what a great way to learn about others' stories, inspiration and what we all want more of:  RECIPES!

I am humbled and honored to be chosen for this wonderful award.  Thank you, Allie, from the bottom of my big fat grain free heart. 

Reading about the paths that others have forged in educating themselves, planning and preparing gut-friendly foods for themselves and their families has been such an encouragement to me to "keep on keepin' on".  I have to admit, it's difficult sometimes.  It takes time to plan and prepare foods for specific dietary needs, to resist buying prepackaged foods for quick meals, to think of more ways to be creative with white navy beans...BUT the rewards are priceless. 

The five blogs I've nominated for the Liebster Blog Award are listed below.  Please check out these creative and inspiring bloggers.  You will be blessed and encouraged by doing so. 



For nominated bloggers:
Here's what to do if you choose to accept your nomination.
  1.  Link back to the person who awarded you.
  2.  Nominate five other blogs for the award.
  3.  Inform the five bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
  4.  Post the award on your blog.

Share the bloggy love!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 2, 2012 at 8:15 PM , Blogger The Gluten-Free 'Dish' said...

Thank you so much, Jen! I have been away from my computer a few days for the holidays so I am sorry for the late reply. I am truly honored to be nominated by you for this award, but I am still thinking if I have the energy to accept and follow through with it right now. Sometimes my heart and my body just don't match up. I love your blog and look forward to reading more.

 
At January 2, 2012 at 8:45 PM , Blogger Jen said...

I totally understand about energy, follow through - and heart and body not always matching up - BELIEVE me. Don't feel a bit of pressure about it. I love your blog so much. Thank you for all you've shared of your journey. Take care- Jen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home